A couple of days ago I sent a quick tutorial on how to get your location in pokemon Go on Android but that desired Root. Today I found a working way to mod or clu Pokemon Go on Android without Root.
Disclaimer: The trick I am viewing here for Pokemon Go is not optional by me. That is because it kills the basic drive of the game which is to make you go outside and explore your neighborhood.
This tutorial is just for those who want to get their Pokemon Go location because they are physically disabled or if they are in a location where they don’t find any new pokemon. Because of Huge differences between robot devices, This process might not work for you liable on a lot of different variables. I have attached a video showing this slave so that you can see that it works.
Related: Pokemon Go Mod Apk0.211.3
How to get Pokemon Go on Android without root?
Before I start, I would like to reference here, that I am not liable if your Pokemon Go account gets banned. Even though it is nearly impossible to detect these processes, but still it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Download and install Pokemon Go on your android phone. While we will be methodology pokemon go, you need to have the official version installed.
- Now you have to move an app called Fly GPS. This app allows you to have a fake location as well as a Joystick. So that you can move around while tranquil on your couch.
- Once you have both the apps installed on your Android Phone, Go to Settings > About Phone. There you have to quickly tap on the “Kernel version” until you see a sanction that you are now a maker.
- Now Go back and Open Maker Options inside the Settings app and Tap on “Mock Locations”. It will show FlyGPS in the next window. Select Fly GPS.
- Now Tap on “Please Select the menu” and then Select “GPS Service Run” and “Joystick Location Mode”
- You should now see a pop-up message chiefly saying that the bluffing was positive. Just launch the Pokemon Go on your Android phone and you will see physically in that location you certain in FlyGPS map. You will also see a joystick so you may walk around with sham location on pokemon go.
How to keep pokemon Go Trick working – Avoid Ban
Actually, there are a lot of people receiving into this trouble. Mainly you guys are leaving footprints of the pro tip, and Niantic is able to soft ban you. And then you are unable to catch any pokemon or Gym. So why is it stylish and how to avoid getting banned?
First of all, don’t try to get your site in pokemon go that much that it develops obvious that you are gaining. In other words, if you are trying to get the location and move from 1 town to another within the action, then anyone can tell that you are riding the game. Just move around your actual location and keep it truthful.
Don’t close Pokemon Go while the location is processed. Suppose If you are in a totally different location in the game and then all of a quick you press the home button and close the game as is. All good until now you again open the game after 10 minutes and you are in your home. This is a clear trail that you are trying to get the location on because no human can walk 100 miles in 10 minutes. Simply use the joystick to walk back to your home and then you can close the game.
If you have the “Walk back to home” button then you should use that and once you are back home, close the game. Hopefully, now you guys wouldn’t get barred while using pokemon go mod apk.
Related: INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US MOD APK
How to have location in Pokemon Go on Android
Update: Many of the readers were testy that they can’t get the above-said process to work on their Android phones. That’s probably because I have a marshmallow android phone and you have a lollipop or older version. The good news is that there is a way you can Pokemon Go on any android phone using Lollipop, Kitkat, or even Jelly bean.
- First of all, you have to download the tutu app from this link.
- Go in Settings > Security and make sure Unknown Sources is toggled on.
- Now go inside the file manager and install this apk file on your Android phone and open it up.
- There you will find a sliced version of Pokemon Go. Go ahead and download it from inside the tutu app.
- Once downloaded, you will need to install it. Go inside file chief and install the pokemon go apk file.
- Now you can delete the tutu app if you want to. Enjoy the tricked version of Pokemon Go on Android without root.
Many people were irritable that the Pokemon Go this version is no longer available in tutu app, that is because of so much traffic they were getting. Here is a direct link to the Pokemon Go specialized apk that works on every Android version from 4.4 KitKat, 5.0, 5.1, lollipop as well. I know this is not the 0.35.0 latest version but if you use this version you shouldn’t have any issues. As soon as a new version comes out, I will update this page so keep visiting.
That’s it for this quick class, I will try and update this class as much as possible if I find any other salaried pokemon go that works without root. If you have any submissions, make sure to drop them in the aside section below and also make sure to share them with others if it works for you.
Pokemon GO Mod
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been bare on planet Earth! Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokemon all around you—so get your shoes on, step outside, and travel the world. You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the prestige and title of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
Related: MARVEL Future Fight Mod Apk
- Pokemon GO Notes:
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game grips. It is raised for smartphones, not tablets.
- Friendly with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 – 6.0 installed.
- Compatibility is not certain for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are coupled only to Wi-Fi networks
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not sure.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is optional to play while connected to a network in order to obtain true location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Please visit http://www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Information current as of July 5, 2016